GB Capital Markets Inc. is an investment banking firm that primarily arranges financing (debt, equity and digital assets) on behalf of its crypto and non-crypto clients, and provides mergers and acquisitions (M&A) services.
Formerly known as CVF Securities, Inc., a FINRA-registered broker-dealer since 1989, GB Capital Markets provides services across multiple industries and has an established network of institutional capital providers.
- Arranging, structuring and negotiating financing, including debt, equity, hybrid structure and digital assets
- Structuring services for token sales, including token launches and security token offerings
- Placement agent services for issuers of equity securities and digital tokens, including token launches and security token offerings
- Assist in preparation of offering materials
- Introduce qualified investors to issuers
- Vet potential investors by conducting Know Your Customer/Anti-Money Laundering (KYC/AML) searches and performing Accredited Investor (AI) accreditation checks
- Digital asset transactions
- Liquidity services via networked relationships
- Sourcing institutional debt and equity providers
Compliance Management Services
- Accredited Investor and Know Your Customer technology solutions
- Investor onboarding, compliance and transaction management services for security tokens
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- Assist in identifying and introducing targets and potential acquirers in the blockchain and FinTech spaces
- Represent buyers in deal origination and negotiation
- Represent sellers in a sale or merger
- Evaluate strategic exit alternatives
- Due diligence services, including financial analysis, valuation analysis and industry research
- Business plans and financial modeling
- Capital structure analysis
Note: Investing in digital assets is speculative and involves a high degree of risk. At this time, digital assets may have no value and you may lose some or all of the money you invest. In the future, you may not be able to sell your investment in digital assets.